"Trust in the Lord With All Your Heart and Lean Not Unto Your Own Understanding. In All Your Ways Acknowledge Him and He Shall Direct Your Paths..." Proverbs 3: 5-6

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday Night Update

We feel blessed that so many of you have contacted us regarding our appointment Thursday morning at UCLA. We could not begin to properly thank each and every one of you for the love and support that has been poured out on our entire family. The friends that have made sure our family is well fed, and the kids transported to school or to church events, has been so greatly appreciated.  The cards, email's, texts, visits and overall help, are such an encouragement to both of us.
My mom is here tonight, and will manage the morning routine with Hanna and Matthew so we can hit the 405 first thing. Our appointment is at 10:00 AM so prayer around that time is requested. We will most likely not have information to share with you until the afternoon, but we will be updating the blog upon our return.  Thank you!  Love, George and Donna.

3 comments:

  1. You guys have been on my heart all day. The Lord brought you to mind at 10:30 this morning and I stopped what I was doing and starting praying, knowing that you were probably in the middle of your appt. I pray that whatever came of today's appts, you left with HOPE. Praying for you, Vancas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since hearing what you guys are going through you have constantly been on my mind and in my heart. I pray that these Dr.'s can find the best treatment for George, and that God can provide the daily strength you need. I remember them saying at the Stockade valentine desert that George was having some test than I saw the blog on Lori R. facebook. Donna I have been working at Anthem Blue Cross and if I can help navigate any resources and support I would be happy to help. If you ever need anything I live around the corner. I will be following your updates. You have an amazing family and you will be in my prayers daily. Laurie Sutherland

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying everything goes as planned. We will wait anxiously for your next posting.
    Love,
    Uncle Bill and Becky

    ReplyDelete