"Trust in the Lord With All Your Heart and Lean Not Unto Your Own Understanding. In All Your Ways Acknowledge Him and He Shall Direct Your Paths..." Proverbs 3: 5-6

Monday, August 29, 2011

Blood Transfusion Today

Today George is here at UCLA for day 1 of Chemo cycle #3. We just found out his Red Blood Cell count is low so in order to get the Chemo he must first receive a Blood transfusion. This is just a bump in the road,however, one George was hoping to avoid.
He has been very tired this past week,so now we know why. He will still receive Chemo so we can stay on track with treatments.
Hoping that after they give him the pre-medications he will be able to nap a bit during the infusion.
I'll keep you posted on how it all goes.
~Donna

5 comments:

  1. Our thoughts and prayers continue.
    Uncle Bill and Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo the above comments---powerful thoughts and prayers continue!
    Sassy the Bovey Gal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you George! You are in my prayers.
    Donna E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always in my prayers!
    Marlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, I don't know if you remember me but your Mom was my bowling buddy. I have been following your husband's progress from day one and keeping him in my prayers. I know little of what you are going through as I have a friend that had colon and liver cancer and took her for her treatments. It was stage 4-two surgeries and she is today cancer free. That was back in 2010. As Winston Churchill said, Never, never, never, never give up. Nancy Zorn

    ReplyDelete